Thursday, March 27, 2008

white banora

Yesterday night i couldn't sleep even after i had switched off the laptop.
My mind was thinking of something...
Something i wasn't able to realise.

Den today was late for school because the alarm tone i set is BoA's My way, Your way.
Then hear liao feel like sleeping even more hahas.
Den tio detention... write 100 lines.

In school very funny. I started lesson with craziness.
I read until very loud.
Den go disturb rui wei they all
DnT, Mr loke never come so i play psp and surf net.
Online in Ebuddy. Chat with the sotong.
waahas.
Den after maths lesson, i found out that cats have bad eyesight during the day.
She can't even find her bag which was so big and beside her.
Then when i laugh her face go all red sia. like an apple.

Now at home very sian lor. dunno how to do PoA.
Later maybe going to finish my geography.
hehe.

SO cute. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home