Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HOTHOTHOT

Today woke up very late. very dizzy but after awhile regained consciousness.
Headache ah! Den switched on laptop.
surf the net. watch video. sian lor.
My head still a bit dizzy den even dizzy...hais.
NEED TO DRINK MORE WATER!


what should i do...
went to cut hair with james accompanying me.
Now i look like a army officer. very funny de.
hahas.
Den went back home bath den go james house. He didn't have enough money with him so he went home to take.
Watched Rush Hour 3 for a short while den we 2 go eat chicken chop at 369 coffee shop. long time never eat the chicken chop from there le. that shop last very long sia.
most western food stalls cannot last for more than 1 year but this one so many years le.
Cheap and delicious.
Yummy~

Den my friends all reach le. they ordered food for dinner. we talk and drink den go play basketball.
hahas. very unlucky sia. but fun.
Ming Yee's Brother accidentally hit my specs then poke into my eyes, so pain!
hahas. long time never feel such pain le. den james substitute my position. i set at the side pressing my eyes lid to ease the pain.
Oh by the way Ming Yee's Brother very fit sia only see him once a week. He now serving the police force. Cos he sign bond. if not he will need to join the army. hahas.

Now at home my head hot hot de. wah lao eh..... cannot sleep ah. the teeth also aching sia.... suan liao la.
hais.....

Downloaded 2 korean songs very nice de.
hahas

Write till here?
hahas. cos i cannot think of anything. no mood bah.
cos i'm sick. and this reminds me of the song, i'm sick bcoz i love u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home