Monday, March 17, 2008

A new Chapter.

Hey blog.

I got u a new skin. U like it? please call this number. 91832937 to contact me.
hahas. Jokin. >.<

LOL.
Hmm today is contented. butnow my body is running a fever.
Hais. yesterday slept at 3.30 a.m. before that i was playing basketball with james they all.
A furious game.
hahas. Was already tired. then walked home with james. after that he waited for bus 912 with me.
when i reached home it is already near to 12 a.m.
argh... so tired. but there was a yrge to kee me awake.
I kept on thinking of her. dunno why...-.-
hahas. dun say le.
after that was searching for the PSP ISO of Wild Arms XF.
after searching still cannot sleep.... sian. saw ZH offline le i also offline. hahas.
But still surfing the web.
Den when i went to sleep. rawr... my body felt very hot and uncomfortable. maybe i never drink enough water and skipped dinner. =p

Today. woke up at 6.15
went to bath. changed clothes go school. sian.
no mood sia.
in school first period PE lesson.
oh ya mdm rosna ask me to trim my hair.... sian diao.
PE lesson i tied my shoelace den after that was the last to start running 2 lapse. hehe. but i caught up and finished 3rd in class.
My running method is don't stop unless you fall.
hahas. stupid right. after that my muscle soften liao. wa lao cannot hit my target. last time secondary 2 can jump 253cm for standing broad jump de. now cannot. right leg keep on touching the line.

after that the other lessons all nt nice one.
sian. xD
BYEBICYCLE~
hahs.




BYECYCLE>.< ???
bleahs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home