Friday, March 14, 2008

teary Friday

So sian.
Do u noe?

i have forgotten how to think in the correct manner.
I've thought too much. My brain has been condemned.
I wish i could build a time machine.
travel back in time. but travelling back will only repeat the mistake.
thou' i shall move forward.Seeking for my future.
Forget?
hahas. maybe.
but i am very happy. I was also once happy.
this happiness bloomed from the heart.
How do u feel?
i feel like a stranger to u.
Although u have never scold me or shout at me.
I know that u have some dismay.

In the pass few days it has also been happy? hahas.
yeah. tot thru.
maybe i will settle down and be quiet.
i wish all would end too.
the stupidity of selfishness.. has yet ended.
Friends became foes.
Foes could actually become friends again.
Lets change the thinking.
Our ideology may not be right always believe in one another
by mixing we will yet again be harmonious as it was before.

Our bond has break. the friendship is also diminishing into thin air.

How silly can i be?

Trouble? hahas no troubles. but troubled.

Writing off.


私は望む私の目を私はほしいと思ったものがを閉めた。
私の罪は取消すことができない。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home