Friday, March 7, 2008

Cold.........the bond is no longer there.

The wind is always blowing at me. Froze to the point of no return.
I just wonder that the surrounding is ever changing, the future path going to be covered is it reliable?
Just confused, question marks form like bubbles blown from shampoo foams. It looks pretty but vulnerable.
Everyone is double-sided. Two personalities in one body.
I hate the chocolates.
But sometimes we Oranges are at fault.
Both have to condone the hatred amongst themselves.

If i had started the war. It wouldn't be easy to end the war.

It might lead to World War III.
The music would cause all to lost their hearing.

Should i continue to read or act?

My studies have to improve. To my dismay. I cannotcontrl my laziness.
Mdm Rosna had a talk with my Mother.
Both are teachers. But of different nation.
Mdm Rosna gave mummy an insight on why i did so badly.
I was like a sleeping volcano.
Once i am active i erupt lavas. When i'm dead i give up on all the works.
Which means I have the wits to do well, when i get into one subject i tend to do well, but i my interest towards the subject is switched off, there is no way in bringing me back.

Recently.
I have been Entertaining myself during lessons.
wearing a smile.
some are true some are just a drawing from the imaginary marker.

Miss Salwati spoked to me asking why am i feeling so down this few days.
i'm only frustrated with the filling of worksheets.
Sorry cher!

Madam Radha. i'm sorry too.
Having apologised to you during the PTC i fet mush more relieved now i dun have to carry a burden in the mind ocean.

Jia You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home