Monday, February 25, 2008

i WISH upon.

Wishing. Wishing.Wishing. i wish upon being happy everyday.
Unable to break the bond of being upset. Being sad is part of everyday life.
Design and Technology is pulling me apart. Not knowing what to do but to follow my colleagues.
I Wish i can change.
i wish i can change into.
i wish i can change into a.
i wish i can change into a better.
i wish i can change into a better person.
i wish i can change into a better person who.
i wish i can change into a better person who will.
i wish i can change into a better person who will study.
i wish i can change into a better person who will study harder...................






I wanna tell her i won't change into an ungrateful men.
I wish forever. i wish for the future not the past.

=] =] =] =] =]


study. love.family.basketball. friends.
All are important.
I wish i won't have to be troubled by not having enough money.
living a thrifty life now onwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home