Saturday, February 23, 2008

Best Friend.

HAHAS. Today was as happy as her. hehe. Able to accompany her and her before leaving singapore.
Hmm, morning woke up at 9.30 den online search for Musou Orochi Japanese version de psp game. Very Fun to play.
Den after that go bath, mop, sweep and clean up the room. den style my hair and pack my stuff. set off to Woodlands centre wait for Tommy.
There i met my "good female friend" and ah MA.
Saw her study so hard. den i was like really bored nth to do so play psp awhile. hahas i killed the boss! XDD
after that keep on smiling with her.. also dunno why... she look at me she also smile [is there something on my face??]
den we 2 talk nonsense.
I'm no longer a cold-blooded vampire. i can see light. i am more emotional le. YAY!
after that go into the pool centre cos Jie heng and tommy went in. we watched them play. i also demonstrated one time to shuyi and meow hui.
Lucky my Hands never shake x=

Den went home after that.... suddenly received a message den i feel safe...... cos ......... hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home