Thursday, February 21, 2008

i miss her. i miss her not

Yeah. today was kind of tired cuz ytd day i play Need For Speed Prostreet until 2++ den went to bed but wasn't sleeping but rolling around. maybe i still have her in my mind bah. but the shadow is diminishing. NO doubt i still like her. 100% !!!

Do u know that havin to go thru all these was worth it i can undersatnd the errors i made from the past. This feeling weighs far more than a piece of gold. I'm happy and hope that u too am the same.

Today in school got chem and physics results. I wasn't on of those hu never put in effort but the ones who tried but still had no improvement. hais. nvm still got one more chance and it is the chance to prove myself. Den Physics just pass satisfied cos i can understand why.

The english common test i chose question 4.
I wrote the story of myself of contracting a virus and was infected by this disease that eats up my bone. My skull bone was slowly eaten and soon i loss my sight. I was drastically shattered, but there was this girl wh is always there for me when i was down. and one dya the girl cried. i felt guilty and useless so i pulled myself together and called upon all my friends for a reunion as my days were numbered. AT first my right eye loss sight later my left eye too became blind. and i covered this secret by pretending i could still see and the following i died with a smile hung on my face....

I hope this essay can score well cos i used 20 minutes thinking about it.

I still think about u. do u?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home