Thursday, February 14, 2008

a little bit of disappointment, a bit of happiness.

Time is running. I'm not sure i can still catch that star of mine.

Today, i was frustrated during PoA lesson because i was angry with myself for losing my pen and eraser as well as because i wasn't able to understand the lesson...
After that during mother tongue, as she walked out the class i slotted the teddy bear into her bag. I really hope she would love it. It might be simple but i did it with sincerity.
Sometimes, simplicity is what makes the thing look best.

Together may bring happiness but when separated i get to understand more, Regret for not telling how i feel.

Why am i such a stupid dope...
It is just a simple thing to do why must u be so reluctant to accomplish it.

KELVIN EO XIANG LIN u are a BAKA. you dun understand human feelings.

u're dead next time if u hurt her again.
i won't go back on my words. I challenge u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home