Sunday, February 17, 2008

recuperating.

Went back to malaysia on Friday evening. really missed her although i dun have the right to do so...
Before that went to watch kung fu dunk with some friends cos they accidentally bought extra tickets. When i watched the show i found the character Cheng Bo Lin was playing as was kind of like me hahas. The chracter i forgot what name le but he is the Captain f First University's basketball team and he has a very sad and disturbing past. His past made him had an ailment, that is his hands will shake ( just like my hands ^^) He drinks wine to forget the past. (kinda sad guy) hais. He has beard, moustache and long hair. His eyebrows are also thick.

Wah sound so familiar,,,,,is it me?? joking la.

den yesterday was chatting with her in msn during the afternoon..... cos i was alone at home and had nothing to do. after finish chatting with her my mum called home asked me to wash the fish pond. hais, to be exact is wash the filter..... LOL damn dirty. got worms sum more...
But ok la long time never wash le. hehe.

IF I CAN ATONE THIS PUNISHMENT INDIVIDUALLY AND WOULD END WELL.

HAHAS down there is my sis hu came into my room and played with my clothe.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home