Tuesday, February 19, 2008

shian,sian,cian,xian,syan....

hais.
Plastered with a smile on the face.
Thisissobloodyfake. Jumping like a monkey around everyday.
" Life has to go on" people always say that, and correct i'm doing it but a different way.

This damn life of mine is of no use. i can't outrun my opponents. My brains are smart in a different sense but definitely not for studying. I just like thinking but not doing.

But the future needs more thinking. to strive for the better future i must foresee it with my own talents and persistency.
But i always fail to remain on track. If only there is a support behind willing to push me.
I don't mind if it is a sword poking my ASS, a gun pointing eye to eye or a dog chasing me.

HAHAS. this is so much like civics and moral educations.

~Hope the Teddy and Turtle will be good friends and not
jealous with one another~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home