Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New style? or stay?

hmm.. yesterday.
i broke a glass in a bed of feathers.....
guilty. it was only then knew i was too much.
my life was put into standby.
i was sad. but i unearthed the truth from my own ground.
i made a good decision.
Extracting the ore of courage from the space in my mind.
i asked her the question.
apologised.
i grieved for the wrong i made.

back to normal.
today i played with her ponytail. bag. hahas.
den i said sorry. actually it wasn't for the hair or the bag. It was for yesterday.

I'm not a sentimental lover.
only capable of wishing. not capable of fulfilling.
end of this season.
i will pick myself and do the forsaken.
sworn with death to be just and not playing along with feelings.

Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home