Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Loveless 3.

WAR-torned body, struggling to be
deluged in shadows, outshine by the effulgence of others.
The brilliance of the Sol emits the tenderness for
the growth.

Buried to live in evil
my agonies torments my dead corpse.
unable to rest in peace
The Raven Loud Speakers altered my hearing

Maggots dwelled wiithin my veins.
preying, as i putrefy in affliction.
Disintegrating the organs,
The act of Decadence.


How i wish i was upholding the aegis to protect my surrounding.
Today is quite stupid.
woke up late rushed to take a bus. almost 7 a.m. le.
Phew~ lucky!
hahas boarded the bus and got to school on time.
Kelvin-kun! hahas don't oversleep le wor. will suffer de. Dumb ass.

wakekes.
the above word in red are dedicated to my sad lifestyle at home.
always nothing to do.
sleeping or waiting.
lazy to eat.
suffer alone.
hahas.
but this is nurturing me to be a independent kiddo!

Today in school so sian de.
During Chemistry lesson...
Sat on the floor.
Yi Jia and Shu Yi wanted to pass me the chemistry textbook cos got absentee in class den can borrow.
but i rejected the offer. I am guilty for not having the book.
and i hate the way when zh and steven said that i was sick and never came to school for 3 days.
It had no connection to this matter.

When i reached home i surfed the net and now i am still downloading ONE POUND GOSPEL's video
During the afternoon funny lor. cos i set alarm at 7 pm to wake up ma.
den when i woke up i tot 7 am liao den i tot late for school le.
wah lao eh scary sia.....
den i on tv check ....
diao going to be night not yet morning hahas.
i so toot toot de.

nth special anyway byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home