Thursday, March 20, 2008

\_|-*(^v^)*-|_/

hahas. today is the third day i have not went to school.
my neck is breaking....

Again, i felt like being stranded in the midst of war.
Lost. *-*
hahas. Ok bah. used to it.
Jealousy kills kelvin. yeah.
To be honest, i didn't feel like going to school to attend lessons.
But at the same time i am really sick.
I wonder if i'm contracted with dengue fever cos my bone aches.
I have a stupid annoying Flu.
hais.

Morning i online den found sy and mh online.
One is my grandma. the other my sister.
they were in school having fnn.
then suddenly grandma chat wit me. den i answer her i dying. hahas. den she like almost nothing to say. -.- not funny.
heyssshhhhhhhh......
den cheer for sister on her Fnn. but turned out that she was slacking.
DIAO.

later downloaded US version of FF VII: Crisis Core.

shared it with my friend den he also playing.
hahas.
den we go KFC at Fuchun CC Chiong sua.
hahas. Den go find james at 369 basketball court.
we play basketball de ABC. hahas. took so long sia, cos 3 person play but can only score with left hand. but we all are not familiar with left hand shooting.... grrrrr......

so tired.....
sat down play game again.
this time at another basketball, block 515...
I never play at this court cos nobody ask den i also lan lan.

after that at 10pm the light off.
hahas so dark but i and james keep on playing. hahas. one on one basketball...
he so dark i cannot see him in the dark!?!? LOL. wakekekes.

Everyone is improving in their game. I'm also making the effort to improve!
Yeah! basketball is my life! the only thing to release stress!
hahas. friends ball. I ball. everyone ball.
xD

JYJY!!!! hahas.

i dunno what happened in school. But i have kind of shifted further from this damn stupid class...
I have adopted the habit of disliking the class.
Going to school is no longer fun.
but i wish to enjoy my final youth in school. which is almost impossible unless i change?

little girl don't cry.
A lollipop for u? ahahs. hope ur day would be better.
=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home