Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Instrumental but rock

Today the alarm rang at 6a.m.
Wah cannot liao la.
den went back to be and sleep
the head supersupersuper tong.
that agony.... omgssh.
why did i fall sick.
Love sick is even more comfortable la.
hahas.
hehe. den when i was still sleeping....
suddenly someone knocked on the door....
diao... the guy u rent a room from me wanted to pay the rental fee.
waliew..... sian diao.
Den cannot sleep le.
washed up and lay on the bed listening to intrumental classics.
hahas cos i sick ma. later too noisy de music can kill de.
Dun try this at home. =X
wahahas.
Read Manga.
Watched the whole series of japanese drama, My Boss,My hero
So funny. a japanese gangster has to get thru high school in order to inherit his fathers gang!
WOW >.<>
But the main character is an idiot.
he can't even count 123.
or memorise ABC.
lol.
Downloaded 2 songs from 吴克群.
越愛越難過 & 为你写诗.
The songs are ok.
I also downloaded a online game.
SEAL ONLINE. HEHE long time no play le.
the characters so cute.
sometime ago then this english version de come.
at first only got korean version de.


Hais. This darn flu is affecting my concentration.
It is making my nose pain.
causing Headache.
I think I hate Myself. hahas.
Cos i'm not healthy.
Who can accompany me to go do exercise.
i realise all my friends in class are sissy.
they are afraid to perspire.
If their turn to go NS comes.
I think they should just commit suicide.
I meant by the Boys.
hais.... when can i get some physical challenges frm my own class.....
So many weaklings...
I want to be strong.
this is the last year in secondary school life le.
I must enjoy my youth.
Learn the way of Love, Friends and to realise my potential.
hahas.
Hope i can revert to same old way i get along with the class.


The year's first snow falls down to the ground and it softly melts away
It's not hard to see that this season holds more than reason
A peculiar change that was within is now ready to begin
And its that change that makes me aware of all you have to say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home