Monday, March 24, 2008

Loveless 2.



You make me, fall in love.
you know it's hard to let go
i'll be dreamin' about the day we met
you made me feel special
it has to go
Smile~ yeah.

Would you be my friend?
hope you will. Always knew u wished to be.

But i'm sick.
I'm always injured
Away from the problems
=]
smile again?
yeah thats a nice song...
but would you smile?

u seem cheerful don't you.
since u hired tom.
i will hire harry.







Desire pours down on you
Beyond sorrow
If ever we met once more
I would think of your tears


Time flows by
Remembering things from a distant past
On that day the stars
Sparkled more than anything


These fragile scattered thoughts
Brillant like a flower in full bloom
However,often we pass the seasons by


Meeting and parting
However,much we look back it's already washed away
By tears,and when
Will they flow so much i will drown
By thoughts of you


If i had wings on my back
I would follow you
On the thread of my memory
And hold you once more



really happy.
^^ i wanted to pat on ur head gently..
hahas.
u really worked hard.
There is effort.

My sis.hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home