Thursday, November 20, 2008

imagination

Men are creative creatures, they never fail to imagine themselves as a hero, an idol or someone else. And recently i've been imagining myself as a superhero. Lol. childish eh. Thats not a crime.
And a novelist too, got lots of inspiration to write on....

Another imagination was me earning lots of money and going home in a Ducati! woots hope it comes true. I prefer Aston Martin DBS over ducati =.= much safer. hahas.

current life. Searching for jobs. and awaiting for the day when i can set my foot on the holy land of SINGAPORE >.< wakekekes. i wonder when...... sian ah......


A girl can keep her cool and look into the boys eyes and pretend but he know everything is just a play.

Home alone.. nobody to talk to. Just imagining....
I'm the protagonist, the climax, the body of the story, the prologue and the epilogue.
Creating stories... a masquerade...a facade... tainted by lies.
Nobody else... and just me playing all the roles.

Anyway. just ignore the above.
2 days ago i damn old geezer was too stubborn to mess u my life again.
in the first place, i had no job and wanted to go to my uncle's company to work as a baito.
HAIS. My mum discussed it with my dad at vietnam. And this stupid's who gave birth to a child whose much clever than them were to egg brained.
That old man told me that everydays pay would be $10. NOT PER HOUR ! IS PER DAY! LOL.
AND I REJECTED THE OFFER STRAIGHT. THE PAY FOR THAT SUM WOULD BE # TIMES LOWER DEN A NORMAL PAY I CAN EARN OUTSIDE. IS he just Pig brained or what!
Never had there been once he would make me at least content for one second.
His actions are sins. His actions led me and siblings into tortures. His actions made me dislike him. His actions are the WORST.


FORGET HIM! but not FORGIVE.
I will never go vietnam to visit him. If he wants, come back on his own but i won't be around to welcome him. Fcuker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home