Wednesday, November 5, 2008

last line.

The last line...
after this exam, to me, a lot of things will fade away and i will feel rather empty.

friendships might be shallow.
No time can be spared.
unable to figure out what the problem is.
This feeling that signals me to feel sad about it.
Why has it got to be this time of the year?
Why time flows pass so hastily?
Isn't it just Secondary one orientation yesterday?
Now we're grown-ups.
Preparing to face what adults face in everday life.

Going to school to have fun might be more enjoyable den resting at home.
=[

Todays cold breeze has set me on a different different viewing angle.





STRESS. a different type from studies. a type that switch you off.

I wish. I wish. I wish. I wish i was a forgetful person.

Forget the sorrow. Forget the memories.

=] smile till i forget who i am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home