Wednesday, October 1, 2008

sadly i still like her.

Yesterday was a day i experienced a different side of you.
Yesterday a good friend was really upset.
Yesterday I slept very early in the morning, 4am, and overslept.
Yesterday I did not attend school because i overslept.

Sian.
Why u need to stare at sotong lei.... sian.
Why you all got so many problems lei?
hais.

Lucky that Sotong still have an hearing ear stuck on my head.

Today lei.... hmmm.... i woke up at 11am, den took a bath and went out biking with Gason , Jason and Wei Jing. hahas. from 12noon until 7pm we were riding all the way. tired sia. wanna touch my thigh muscles and feel the toughness?

Hmmm....
Gason and weijing bought Creative ZEN MP4.
For me, EOY den i consider wanna buy or not. hehe

Now they go home liao.
hahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home