Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sian and kind of in the mood to blog.
2nd post of the day.
really wish to end this O levels soon, and of course, to fire at full cylinders for my revision. No more playing a fool. Electrical and Electronic Engineering Here i COME!
end of year wish list is damn X.

NO1. Chrome Citizen messenger.
NO.2 New Bike.
NO.3 Samsung Innov8 HP
NO.4 Gundam F91 MG 1/100 model kit
NO.5 Graphic tees
NO.6 Denims
NO.7 Have FUN with friends and classmates!
NO.8 Enjoy delicious delicacies with friends!
NO.9 Do funny things that i normally missed out with basketball friends!
NO.10 Be a lifelong learner?!?! U believe?!?!

hahas.
Today i got back my English MOck exam Compo.
faired quite well. I'm Back into Business i guess?
Long time nv write till so smooth le.
22/30 = around 73/100
waahahs.
Any enquiries ask me. i teach u my secret in writing.
but i pays to learn. heheheh.

Yesterday, played badminton at Marsiling CC.
after that my dad came to fetch me.
when i was crossing the road my basketball shorts stucked into the divider
SNAP. the side tear--------look like cheong sam liao.... =.=
den my ankle banged directly on the divider.
lol. Pain sia. The whole night i was stumbling around the house.

Then went to buy a chapalang bike.... at first wanted to buy a good one. but then too EXPENSIVE and my dad turned to the aluminium bike. hais.
NVM.
hahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home