Sunday, August 24, 2008

I will never give up

Really felt dreaded ,dude. Stressful both in physical games and tactical situations. Can i really be improvised?

Well time now is very early in the morning and im not sleeping yet.
here to do some adding up on previous post.

Just downloaded a lot of songs.

NICKY LEE's Newest album - Imperfect
the song imperfect name as the album's title is recommended. nice.
His unique sound of korean mixed with Chi essence =X

Then it's FT Island's just released album, Colourful Sensibility, almost all their songs suit my style.
I want it ROCK-ed up.
And thats my way, strong vocals and bass from the band powering up the rock ballades.

Third, Big Bang's STAND UP mini-album , catchy rythms.
and they added a new element to their way of singin in the song - Oh My Friend

Finally, a band where i did not notice of, great vocals again somehow like the Tohoshinki style. T.G.U.S (The Guys Using Sound) - God Of Harmony album.
KOREAN BOY BAND.
Their hit song, I believe in damn bloody comfortable in ur ears! FUUU!

catch it down here



HAHAS hope u love it. especially a little sotong wait i send u the whole album i confirm u sure like it! If don't like it can hit me as hard as u can.
hahas. xD

Anyway i go sleep le. very tired liao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home