Thursday, August 21, 2008

BIG relieve.

Wow. Today is interesting you know?
But that was only after the maths remedial.
From morning, ever since i set foot into the class my mood was unstable.
Don't wish to talk, the surrounding was tumultuous, my chair was displaced by someone.
Anger management got out of hand. I waited for the chair to appear in front of me. It just didn't go according to what i wanted. Grabbed a chair from the back and slammed it on my place, lightly, some were shocked some were unhappy. But my nonchalant attitude just didn't get dominated by the watching eyes of others. I was FURIOUS.

Maybe it is because of the intensity that is raging in me, telling me to KILL KILL KILL.
I really felt like Stabbing a knife into the injured part of my arm. It is the main distraction for me to do anything successfully when physical fitness matters.

Today - English Oral Examination
Below average?
I made the two examiners laugh? lol.
they asked me 'what challenges will women face if they were to work?'
i answered ' their appearance would be a challenge to them as a persons appearance can attract the attention'
Teacher: why do you think appearance would matter?
me: i think this is a person's appearance will have an impact in the first impression, for example.
company A has a beautiful spokeswoman while company B has an ugly Spokeswoman. When company A introduces her proposal to the client the client will be attracted to her. while company B will be in a disadvantage position as the client may be bored off by her looks and not pay any attention.
Teacher: Why do this so?
Me: I think ....err.....(have to say something forward) ..... man's instinct is that they like to look at beautiful girls.
Teacher:(laughing) what about men do you think they are the same?
Me: eh... no men are different. Because women don't need men also can live.

hahas. suck sia.
this conversation so funny, my friends say that everyone in the hall heard the teachers laugh...
wakekes

Den after that.... LOL Stomachache!!
WTF!
My assss! argh so pain!!! >.<

LOL help.
Walking home with desmond
THE JOURNEY OF KELVIN RESISTING THE ATTACK OF THE DA BIAN FROM FLYING OUT FROM THE PI GU!
The wind was blowing harshly on kelvin's stomach. Oh gosh so cold.. Must tahan!
Kelvin wanted to go toilet but there none to be found. He thought of going to Marsiling MRT to emm emm. den he asked desmond for tissue paper! oh desmond u are kelvin's saviour!
thank u thank u.

as it continues...... Kelvin felt like running to the Mrt station's toilet but he was afraid the Da Bian will fly out! argh! shooot! try recalling have u ever heard of a person running with his buttock muscles tightened. that is impossible to run.

den he gek and gek and gek his sai.
Finally he reached the toilet......in the cubicle already got toilet paper ( dun need to take from desmond in the first place mah =.= )

oooowf! shiok the Dabian has been defeated! Kelvin's journey has ended. he shall live happily ever after. FLUSH U DOWN THE PIPES U DAMN DA BIAN. KNS!

wahahahs. =)

To be continued on another day.

ahahs. funny lei.
really very painful lor. wooohoooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home