Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Do you Know that?

I don't know what i'm doing. hahas. Have u ever seen me dancing like a monkey? Have u ever heard me singing?
I think i've changed. Previously in my first half of my living years i hadnt done anything like this before.
Is this the doing of countless unhappiness, that made me gone out of my mine?
The sudden liking of all this unlike-me thingy.
LOL.

PE lesson sibei sian make my arm muscles pain... diao. hit the volleyball wrongly. normally won't won't feel this kind of pain de.
In class i forgot to put on my PE t-shirt then got girls walked by, i blushed.

After school.
At home slept.
6.15 go 178 find JS play ball awhile but no mood.
just anyhow play.
very sian de lor.
when i have no mood o play ball i normally anyhow throw or pass den end up everyone no mood liao.
Cos got D24 there i dun like to play basketball with him.
He very act cool.
hais. worst than benson.

after all. i also didn't want to see that fish around also.

maybe tomorrow go home study straight away. or go mac after oral. very stress la. dun know what kind on path im gonna step on.

Fear comes from when you cannot understand yourself.

dominating this fear takes a lot of effort and hardship.
i'm just a mama's boy.
i can't take this along my everyday life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home