Sunday, August 17, 2008

panic!

I'm learning to accept what i am as an IDIOT hehe =p
IDIOT = Genius !?!?
wahahas. no logic huh? this is kelvin's logic!

My memory is no longer as fine as a diamond, so i can't remeber what i did yesterday or the day before yesterday... hais.
check up on my brain and have a surgery? my legs and back bones too?

hahas.
BUT i do recall that today i woke up at 9.30
lazy to get of the bed and laid there like a pig.
until 10.30 den i switched on the tv and psp. one eye on the tv and the other on the psp? a weirdo i am ^^

ate my nasi lemak. with egg and lots of sambal. oooh~
Ooishi.....actually is because im hungry eh
wakkekees
den watched the beijing olympics replay on men's basketball USA vs Spain.
hahas. sian kobe wasn't performing again. D.wade was awesome! Lebron....like always so act cool...

afternoon lei..... hush.....eat fried dumplings salty and i like it. \+oo+/
after that came to my second home, Singapore, blah blah blahs
go cwp buy comics and straight home. no funny stuff to share... u want share arh? den on ur bluetooth i share with u. SHUDAFCUKUP!
hehe.




Blogging DailyLife stuffs are boring hope for more interesting topics...
given up on my languages.
Fighting~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home