Tuesday, July 8, 2008

NEED silence

one week never blog. now im back to report.
stupid oral examinations. I sure die de la.
This few days super boring.
Me and Jin Sheng everyday KI SIAO sit down at 178 stare at space as if got pretty girls flying in the air.
argh. den play psp.
Prelims are about to end. TMR is PRACTICAL. i overslept for PHY and still i have da go for pracs.... drown me. PLEASE!
Last week taught 2 girls pool. the old one not really sure she understand or not. but the small one sure is a good learner. cos im a good teacher >.< wakekekes!

Today is my first time in life i actually use at least 2 hours to do DNT men!
woots. after that was all just bones and skins, my juice were all squeezed out and laid on the table.

DUNNO what kind of students our school have push in the chair also need to drag. hai ya....
>={
I was disturbed from my sleep!

den go dnt i-play studio around 12.40 go cwp eat Long John and buy comic. den it is the end... ORAL TIME>>>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home