Tuesday, April 29, 2008

wake up!

I need a tight slap in the face to to wake up my consciousness....
Thinking but not doing.
Doing but not completing.

Today was very tired.
When i reached school, went to sit with zulhairi and shi kuan.
Sk was eating breakfast. Zul was listening to MP3 and sleeping. I took out chemistry and started doing. Chemistry must score at least B3!! But i want an A1!

Den Dnt lesson. Mr loke went thru on what we needed to focus on more of our Port Folio's.
Den left with 20 minutes, he let us chat and do our own things.
His a Funny Guy. Rich and Kind. hahas.
We talked a lot. den i was listening to FT Island's A Tear Flows and BoA's Be With You.
Den time's up go back for mathematics lesson.
ENLARGEMENT>.< stupid so easy that maths idiot teach until so complicated. make my friends gong gong~ This teacher is still young and cannot tolerate anything from us. But the irony is if she is still young he should at least be able to communicate with us in a better way. She talks like a man -.- What THe. TOOT TOOT

Recess.... I never bring Money den Borrow $2 fom Rui Wei and eat Laksa.
hope he doesn't charge me interest.

Suddenly thought of mother tongue.
I wanna do well.. but my chinese sucks.
B3 ah..
remembered on monday when teacher ask us to tell her our marks then she can record for our CA2, i go and give her all the fake marks. The marks i gave were lower than the ones i had. Totally busted. No motivation. bssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhh.

POA argh. how to do well lei? The people around me never help.
i wonder are they really my classmates or so called "friends".
Even im trying myself but most of the points i can get it.
So whats the point. I ask them question they never hear. FUCK

den VEd. sian suddenly very tired.
hais. den no mooooood straight away.
English also anyhow do.
cos i have sealed my mind away from english.
no more interest. the lesson is boring.
How i wish to bng the word 'BORING' to the teacher but im afraid of shattering annother heart of a teacher who has so much faith in you.

Finally Geo remedial. anyhow do, dunno why the others have to think so much over a question.
just get to the main points and u can score.
den i left very early.

the others? cramming?
relax and work smart but efficiently.

saying and not doing it again.
i have thought of jumping out of my window before.
the pain u receive from jumping down 9 storeys is nth.
u die once u land. no pain. and definitely not gaining anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home