Thursday, April 24, 2008

So stupid.

HAHAS HAHAS HAHAS.

I am stupid i am stupid.
Stupid in the sense of not knowing when is prelims.
Only until recently some 'friend' told me.
Woots. Today MT paper was easy for paper 1 but tough in paper 2
Talk about lee hsien loong. WTheck.
Who wanna listen him talk.
while reading my eyes keep on shutting and opening.
cannot concentrate.
den anyhow do. cos i saw MR LEE HSIEN LOONG'S face in the paper.
his eyes also so small...make me wanna sleep...
I'm hallucinating again. argh!

Hmm. den paper one im not really good at it. cos forgot some of the main points.
hehe, den listening com. wahs. i am the most wanted criminal liao so cool man =/
Kane, Shaun, Steven, Nicholas, Zong Wang and desmond got called by LIN DA WEI.
den when LEE GIA HWEE come to the back i ask her why is desmond why not me. hahas.
den another round of announcement.
this time i kena liao! yay! yesh!
I raise my hand sia and smile. so BHB de wor. I very cool de man.

Den after finishing the homework fter school around 2.30 den go eat with Kane and Shaun.
after that we went seperate ways. they went to Zulhairi's house while i on the other hand went home.

So tired. the sky was somewhat dusky seemed like it is gonna pour again.
hahas. den walk home so cool also. can match with benson de wind. hehe.
was holding my psp and listening to songs. BHAM BHAM BHAM!
All so heavy.

after that was waiting for some people to online. den read comics den fell asleep fall way.
as u can see my life at home sucks.
NO life!

No blogging lor.
duh... why so sian de.

My friend say she getting more chio yr by yr sia.
I have nth to comment about.
But my mind knows that,
her beauty comes from within not her exterior.
The brilliance only glimmers in the dark where a tender heart exists.

hahs. kay~ go revise abit lor.
tmr english.
classmates always say my english above their standard.
It actually brings down my moral.
Now i lack confidence.
i need motivation.

Anyone can cheer for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home