Monday, April 21, 2008

sorrow-filled.

3 days since the end of SUPERTEENS camp huh.

Well, overall it is great. It was also brain-washing us but positively.
Dr Ernest Wong, maybe one day i will be the next you? hahas. by then i will earn big cash and relax. I think Ken and peter are almost reaching to their First One Million Dollars.
Learnt some marketing skills from Ken. And from Peter, how to establish ur own route to success early.

Quite Encouraging.
First day of Camp was fun.
Second day we all had a scolding to wake us from the nonsense we always had.
Den everyone had their bad habits and behaviour named out.
Some were introverts, some are pure laziness.
Mine was the feeling of being inferior to everyone because there is no existence of me in the class.
After that we all had a glance of the most important person in our live.
OURSELVES.
I didn't think i was the most important. i thought everyone around me was important.
including my nemesis.
Although it is a pain to accept enemies they are still considered important.
Some Of us cried. but Not me.
I was running thru my memory lane.
I found my Dad slapping my Mum.
I saw my Mum crying because of me and my siblings.
I saw my Dad cried for the first time in front of me when he sent me to the hospital.
I saw my Dad caning me and whipping me with the buckle of the leather belt.
I saw my homework thrown into my face.
I saw my Mum protecting me from the torment of my Dad.
I saw no happiness.
My childhood was filled mostly with tears.
I was an unhappy child.
friends in kindergarten will sometimes avoid me too.

I picked up violence.
I talked about killing the malays in kindergarten and was counselled by my headmaster.
My brain was corrupted by filth.

The last day of camp.
I saw fellow school mates with their parents.
I was without my parents.
FINE.
things became interesting.
Ernest started talking.
Saying hu hates the nagging of their parents.
i was the first to raise my hands also....Lol everyone in front laugh.
Funny, some parents incorporated to his show.
He asked what occupations we wanted what grades we aimed for.
he tot i wanted to be a entrepreneur but i never stood.
den i said my main objective was being a Petroleum Chemist.
Hahas den he ask hu wanna be petroleum chemist.
only i stood up. everyone applaud.
hehe. so paiseh.

He started to talk about his past, about his dad.
Same as me he hated his father.
then. he acted in a skit.
about how to lecture ur son/daughter. the sound effect oh gosh. so cool. i also can make.
Den demonstrated some skills.
and reviewed on what we learnt for the parents knowledge. -.-

Finally the high peak.
Those whose parents were there had to reach out to their parents, and say that they love their parents.
then, for the students.
We walked to our respective teachers.
I solo say ' i love you' to MDM ROSNA sia!
whahas. so pro.
den shook hands with Mr loke[DNT]
and thanked him for the moral support he always displayed to the DNT students.

After the closing ceremony went to find wei jing cos he birthday.
a lot of people gather together. hahas.
den i walked home around around 12.30am

Saturday went back to malaysia.
No traffic Jam.
Hmm. Cos my aunt and her BF visited so my mum brought me along for lunch, hehe cos i also haven't had breakfast and lunch mah. xp
den we went to the traditional restaurant where my fathe rand mother went before i wasn't even borned into this world. Hhaas. Chicken Cutlet with 2 eggs. Lol the egg and chicken so big piece.
After that go to the very old liao de confectionery. there they still using charcoal to bake loathes.
so nice the smell. FRESH!
den ate nasi lemak again. opposite to the confectionery. hahas.
a very nice environment.
Next time i also wanna bring my very own girlfriend there. but still have a long way to go. bleahs.

Went home never online for one whole day.
den i go sleep le.

Yeah~!
all done.

Today. hmm. nth much i never eat for recess cos of the excessive dashing during PE.
English lesson wanna sleep sia so super de sian lor. grrrr.
not interesting at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home