Monday, April 14, 2008

out of this world

today. woke up and was quite energetic. never really think much whether i wanna go school or not. after washing up and wearing my uniform i went to pack up my stuff.
set the time. put on some wax.
go school. 6.35am.
Today got Oral. I dunno.
den still got stupid chinese compo writing competition.
wtf. no interest. this competition never ask for permision den make us do the work.
Fcuk.
PE lesson run like a pig. No strength and stamina. -.-
Recess took the whole 20 minutes to finish my food. so slow the girls eat faster than me.
English TMD. my headache starts again. always on the same spot. can dig it out? LOL
den lay my head on table without jotting down notes.
MT omg no mood la. the headache is getting severe.
my brain gonna burn liao. den keep quiet do the work by myself. sure write out of point di. den first to pass up dun need to care so much about homework le. hehe.
after that go Combined humanities- Geography. MY so called favourite subject. [as if -.-]
Mdm Radha never come so we all go 5s2 there den teacher relief us. i read comic. denn desmond commented that de comic very violent. blood here blood there.
hehe. i enjoyed it.
i love red colour and thus, blood is my favourite too.
SS do the worksheet de peer marking.den after that go sit with Lina. Wha! we go 4/5 for the last week de question. all answers by me ^^. Lina never gong xian. she was blur blur. but better than sotong.
Somehow the next question we got stuck cos she wrte everything the other way round hahas.
so clumsy but fun. i can say she is dense bah.
After that go out eat lunch with Xj.
The Nasi Pattaya. wah the egg quite nice. the fried rice all warpped up by the egg. not too salty or spicy just nice.
hais.
recently, i am totally left out.
dun wish to share with friends anymore.
no use sharing when there is no relations to what they are doing.
my thinkings and the things i do are always away from what others think and act.
I'm different.
DIFFERENT IS THE WORD. I miss 2s1 buddies.
NO longer LIKE before.






My fren lost a mate.
I lost mine long ago.
i had the same feeling after my fren broke up.
i flt he was having a replay of my history.
the DIFFERENCE was he had the right to be angry above all.
i at that time couldn't even be angry, happy nor sad.
just a nobody. Heartless&Loveless.
i was again lost in the space of time for the moment.
where is the special happiness.
NOWHERE.



Now my fren has crossed all borders to forgive his EX.
They have patched.


I felt even stupid.
the mind ocean of mine is as deep as the black sea.
He found his shitfting-Freedom.
I prolonged for this tower of isolation.

GoodLuck My friend.
make sure she doesn't take u for granted.
hais.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home