Sunday, May 4, 2008

heaven's say

Hmm. this few days nothing to do.
Only play psp.
But, yesterday i very good boy. finished my POA before using internet. hehe.
GUAI KIA!
den while surfing the net. very sian den went to WIKIPEDIA.ORG and search for japanese and Chinese mythology. I am always keen about the stories and the beliefs of Chinese and Japanese Folklores and myths. interesting they are, I say. hahas
Den today morning, i woke up at 10.30am.
Everyone was in the living room making noises. So noisy sia...
was dreaming leh...a very nice dream....
NOT WET DREAMS.... Dun think until so WAI WAI hor.
WATCH KC MOVIES! Mulan! hahas. watched it with my youngest sis.
My other 2 siblings started their math tuition. i entertain my youngest sis. den ate my BREAK FAST. A ULTRA THICK DOUBLE LAYERED BURGER! WITH LOTS OF MAYO AND TOMATO SAUCE!
hehe. so delicious de neh~

2PM i left to go SG. Finally got chance to use my NEW wallet!~
hahas.
once i reached sg i went to james house, touch his head hehe. i broke his promise. i never cut botak. bleahs =P hu cares.
I'll cut it when it is my turn to go NS.
hahas.

den played MH2F with them again. wahahas.
after that e watched liang po po de old shows.
den left james house. a final goodbye....
hahas, sound so sad...... but not sad =]

went 338 bball court. they played basketball. i lazy to play. i scared later my skills too good for the opponent. hehe. im so BHB!
wakekekes.
den all the way until 8.30 only i went home.
right now blogging lor. as u can see. if u cannot den u

BODOH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home