Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lol. sian

Wah today. i very sian den in class keep on di siao mrs soh.
hais,,, den MT lesson keep quiet and keep on doing the Compo. first to finish. and relaxation time~

Recess, i jumped down from the stairs and ran with full acceleration and hurt my thigh muscles. & ate alot. hahas.
after that MATHS! I Love IT +.+
Like Normal. i did the paper with Flow~ and anyhow answer. hehes.
forgot a lot of formulaes den no motivation.

after school.
went home.
prepared.
called my cousins to borrow badminton racquet.
they wanted to tag along.
when i reached the court. saw them playing.
den my cousins reach. den play.
dun seem to feel that the others want to play with them. hais.
NVM. i won't play badminton anymore. emphasize on swimming.

To me. i feel the friend who went to play badminton, they feel my cousins are selfish.
on the other hand, i think my cousins are shy so they can only keep on playing and cannot associate.

After playing badminton, i and my cousin went o change and went to CWP.
he needed to collect his HP which has spoilt on 4th february... LOL YJ's Bird day.
So long den the HP got fixed.
hais. den we 2 go walk around wait for my elder cousin who just got released from army camp for labour day holiday. this guy is working as a web designer as well as serving NS. 2in1 hehe

We went to NOKIA service centre.
Asked for the service manager.
den my 2nd cousin and i watched from behind.
wah. my elder cousin hiong ah!
he scold the service manager until the head big big.
NON-STOP SHOOTING.
They sent the HP for repair for around 3 months le.
asked about whether the hp is fxed for 8 times.
and only now it is FIXED! wth.
This is not the problem with the HP.
This is the problem of not having good service.
den the manager bo bian give my cousins compensation, 1yr more warranty and a priority cue.
hahas.
but i think it is too little.

after that we went around thinking where to have dinner.
That elder cousin doesn't care about the price of the food, just the standard.
sian diao. we asked for 2 japanese curry chicken don and 1 teriyaki chicken meal.
wah lao eh. the japanese curry chicken sucks lor. not enough sauce. den the meat too hard.
hais.
after that we went home.

hais, now my leg is aching fom muscle tear.
and my foot go burned from the friction of running bare footed.
argh! always like this de.... damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home