Tuesday, July 1, 2008

heavenendall

argh! i hate it! i hate it!
i can't take it.
just coming back here to keep the blog rolling.

I finally feel the shadow hovering behind me.
being criticised by the other me.
i wanna know the future.
Which road to take will i have a better career?

another factor affecting my thinking, my stomach and head is giving me problems.
everytime i take in food i feel like going to toilet straight. When i think i get constant headaches.

recently i found that shedding blood for friendship is more important than shedding blood for pride.

sian eh.
Today, hais, so 'not myself'
Went to watch movie. hahas.
said too much.
was acting unnaturally.
don't know why.

Rip me off.
grr.....
maybe i'm too stupid.
forget forget forget forget forget.
refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh.
believe in myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home