Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Song For you.

Lol. i'm back so fast? duh... i'm just bored.
yesterday, i was too quiet until a girl tot i was sad. hahas. xD
i was sitting down there alone watching my other friends play basketball.
at the other end of the bench sat a female friend.
Suddenly came a new message. " why you so sad?? o.0"
hahas. i didn't reply. i wasn't sad anyway just bored. and lazy to talk.

Nowadays, when i use my hp to listen to songs, u will see me keep switching songs.
Cos all not suited to my mood. hehe. Only listen to FT island's songs, whether sad or happy also listen, and also HOMURA a Visual/Heavy rock band.

Finally got new game to play.
not sian liao.
Now listening to FT islands' english song 'Always Be Mine'.
The pronounciation is not so accurate but there is the rythm there is the tempo! Slow.....soothing.....

Today,
morning the girls who rented room from my father, moved out le. i went to check their room whether anything is left behind den collected the keys. got 3 pair of keys, but one pair they accidentally threw into the rubbish chute while clearing away the unwanted stuffs.
After which went back to malaysia.
hahas no traffic jam.
the journey was so smooth.
JOURNEY TO THE NORTH!
My mother brought me to have haircut at a charity drive by her club.
ELLE studio sia. think would be very professional de
Sian ah. as if my head too pro for the person to cut or maybe too expensive =.=
She was quite chio la (referring to the hairsylist)
she tomorrow graduate a become a professional from the studio de lei
but she was too cautious when cutting my hair
den my side burns got problem when she finished cutting.
Final Solution!
the teacher of the student come help me make it up!
woots. his cut very fast sia. pei fu! pei fu!
den reach home ate wanton noodles prepared by my mum.
after which my mum brought my youngest sis to the lion's Club family day outing.
there can bbq, play and have fun. at Kota Tinggi de waterfall resort.

then i went to have a nap le. just wake up nia.
hehes.

nth much to say le bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home