Tuesday, July 29, 2008

blinded by sanguinity.


mummy the monkey is peeping under my skirt

hahas. haven't update this space for .. let me count. i forgot i don't know how to count. =P

today was somewhat contructive? after finishing my food for recess went back to class immediately to do poa lei. then during poa lesson learnt something i never had interest in. ( no interest den why i learn? =/ )

on the way home went to buy soya milk den heard some people calling oi oi oi. dunno who sia. never wear specs can't recognise, this eyes need some polishing. think is my ah ma bah, cos some one called sunzi! i'm so young ~ bleahs.

home sweet home and bound to be in front of my laptop surfing the whatever, whenever, whoever also can find fishing net. thats my everyday must do~! however, the cyber world is staring to bore me, formed by '1's and '0's. How amazing it is, with just only codes the web is formed. Games are created. Software are developed.

nothing appealing to say, dying off... toot....toot....toot.... tet...........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home