Tuesday, August 19, 2008

i learnt.

Doooozze.
Tired. but im lazy to go to bed.
even if i did go to bed i wouldn't be sleeping.

Today a lot of funny and crazy stuff happened?
In class. In Stadium.
But talking about live is boring.

I SHOULD WRITE WHAT I'M THINKING NOW.

I hate guys who can't protect their Wife or Their GirlFriends.
they suck.
Example number ONE! my dad.
this is why i detest such kind of guys.
His friends come first, even if my mum is hurt she would put his friends in top priority.
however, i still have to have due respect for him as he kept this family alive with a great women at his back, mummy.

Such an easy but tough duty and they can't even carry out properly.
I talk about it cause a friend was wrongly hurt.
Even if the women is wrong please scold her but not too negative at least show some respect and care. Making things worst by hurting her with an second arrow. blistering through the air to the centre of her heart. dude you're nuts. where has ur brain been to? fed to ur customers?
Why chose her at the first point if u can't be responsible?

FCUK.
This angst... is bringing me to my boiling point.

Sympathia~ ballad of sorrow. Song for forgiveness.
Guys out there whatever comments ur partner give u, please give way or at least oblige to their thinking... U don't wish to have a broken mirror in ur mind ocean do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home