Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Idol is SHIRO from MSDK street basketball crew.
Cool leh. The way he dressed so got wind~
But in singapore you dress like this people say you siao and act cool.
Typical, everything also wanna gossip.

Never mind i'm not here to argue. whahaas.
Another rotten day spent.
that haunted school.
every teacher was useless.
free lessons accumulated to a total of 2.5 hours.
lol.
How unmindful of me lor....
all the free periods i forgot to revise
except mother tongue i got try to do PoA on my own.

hais.
skipped mathematics and physics.
it really does not matter?

Went home.
alone.
once again.
took a nap.
now gonna commence my grand revision






The road to glory, falls in my feet~ hehe. not my hands.

SHE 和 周杰伦 的新歌 好好听哦
尤其是SHE 的 安静了和 周杰伦的 失落非主流。


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home