Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i rejected a job

laziness.
I think im suffering from lovesick.
My definition of lovesick is different.
Lovesick is equal to sick of liking and being liked. =]

Blogging is like history to me.
A time line to my life.
A notepad to record my doings.

Damn, my bloody lappie has problems with dealing to graphics.
It goes off whenever an application thats requires graphic accelerators to operate.
pisses my mind off. Getting a proper laptop after i've earned enough is top priority.
Second in line would be getting a new phone, my N82 takes a few seconds to load a message that has just been received.

Just got Gazette's Leech single, 12012's Aitai Kara.... single and Dong Bang Shin Ki's Mirotic version C album's new 4 sentimental songs.
DBSK's was especially nice. 12012 had improved after turning into a major visual kei rock band.
Gazette... overall was kind of mediocre this time. hais.

Today, went to a interview with Zong Wang, Rui Wei and Nicholas.
Me and Nicholas rejected the offer. hahas.
Cos it will turn us into zombies, the reason being it requires us to wake up at 5+ A.M. and reach the shuttle bus pick-up point at 6 A.M. and the workplace is too far.

No more to add on. Good luck to Book keeping applicants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home