Sunday, November 9, 2008

babaric eating

The Nuts- 미안해요 nice song.

Two person can't stand on the same stage with different goals.
Now i see it! hahas. It has always been that way.
This law was smeared by my selfishness.

Being together with a girl as a loving couple would be fun from the start, however this enjoying moment will diminish into dust and only will u think that befriending a female acquaintance is better than liking her. You like her and you get swallowed by the blind happiness. I'm still too young to confirm this with u but i assure you all human beings get bored with their other half when the time comes.

Consider me an animal without love. xD

However, when befriending a female is rather fun.
[like a documentary]
Like my beloved friend, uin, she was this flow in her mind that is 'come on tag along, whatever comes will be fun' concept.
baahhhhhhhhhhss.
She is cute and adorable. always too enthusiastic?
anyway she asked me to write abt her and not on my own will eh.

gurps.... I had steamboat for yesterday night and today morning.
2 packets of potato chips. My stomach is filled with Milk tea, H-two-O, Root beer, Coke, Greent Tea and Pepsi. And just 3 hours ago i was still siting in MOSburger eating a teriyaki chicken burger. wakekekes.
Putting on weight is easier than respiring. hahs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home