Sunday, November 16, 2008

damnation.

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN BORING. This is DAMNATION!
Ever since O levels ended my life is nothing but a hermit in its own shell.
It is either i'm sleeping or eating... furthermore i'm staying in malaysia all alone while my family ius going to Vietnam to visit my dad. LOL.
This is HOME ALONE version KELVIN EO.
hahas.

Hope this coming week will be all safe and rocking. NO RULES!
hehe. I've got ready lots of food and beverages to entertain myself.
however the biggest disappointment is the internet. the connection sucks like a baby going goo goo on his thumbs.

At least i get to go online on 2 machines at one go, a laptop and a desktop side by side.
Blast the music 24/7 and act like a king.

SAD thing. I have 2 gargantuan ulcers on my under lips. ooosh~ pain pain pain.
wahahhas. nvm savour in pain wahahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home