Wednesday, November 19, 2008

in facade.

brought into this damn damn damn sickening world to fascinate myself with boredom eh..
When can i go to Singapore? Stay in Malaysia, super sian and i'm beginning to rot on in front of the desktop screen...
arse...........=.=
LMAO... fcuk this boring week.

pretty much before i can get a job i might've turned into a saint! Living basically on just oxygen.
ROFL on the floor if u wan. Imagine me putting on a white silky robe with gold plated laces and my facial hair covering over 60% of the face... pppoooofff! call me ZEUS! or ODIN! hahas.
i think i prefer being LOKI.

CABAL. My character level 134.... lol so hard to train le. very sian ah!! hahas.


Don't Say Goodbye- TVXQ Mirotic version 'C'

can't meet your eyes, not able to read you
like a kid who lost its way, just waiting

the truth is, I know what words to speak
it's not sincerity, it's suspecting, tears are talking

Don't say Goodbye
hear the heart that doesn't let go of this hand
I hear your heart, you still want me, right?
you can't hide, you can't lie, right?

can't allow. this separating lie
look me in the eyes and say, it is not, it is not sincerity

Don't say Goodbye
hear the heart that doesn't let go of this hand
I hear your heart, even if the world parts from us, even if they say it's a hard love
You are my Love, you are my soul

Don't say goodbye don't leave me now oh~
the together shared promise is everything for me

Don't say Goodbye You are my everything to me
my exhausting day will be forever searching for you
I will love you like a never withering spring
you are my love you are my soul

Don't say goodbye you are the only one for me
if today passes by again like a day that was never there,
we won't let go of our hearts and overcome everything, right?
Cause you are my everything to me

Cause you are my everything to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home