Tuesday, December 2, 2008

busy working.

haven't been around this ground...because i was packed with lots of work. =] It has been really tiring. I mean mentally. physically i got used to the up and downs of carrying and pushing heavy loads. This job is basically an all-in-one for packer, picker and stock taker. Everyday will be the damn old schedule.. so i find it boring and might look for a new job cos i ain't in need of money.. Whatever it is i must get that Chrome Messanger Bag.

Anyway the pay is quite good for a student.

Today i only worked for 2 hours cos my stomach very pain but no SHIT! hahas. Wanna change a phone but it would cos all my money i have in hand. dang~ never mind.. Anyway the Xperia X1 is so darn cool. Gotta get my hands on it.. dirty it.. play with it.. blast it! I'm such a tech geek a stylish one. hahas

Now currently listening to big bangs songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home