Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lovers Again

Lyrics again




On the first snow on this rustling town, I notice a sky blue scarf
When I turn to see a stranger's face, I hang my head down
Since you have left, it's the second winter in this tedious town
The burning feelings I have still smolder, never fading
All alone, the proof of love is covered by an obscure pain
Together, we can't continue kindly looking over each other...
My wish to meet once again is more lovely than the pain
So I'd rather have one hot moment than an eternity of lost memories
Ever since I said goodbye, I've regretted it so many times
If I could only turn back the time
As your lips slightly open, you whisper "I'm fine"
Even I realized it was just a bluff of courage
All alone, the beloved memories are covered by a miserable void
Together, we couldn't find the warm meaning of our feelings
I thought I could never love anyone again
But now I have a premonition of my passion awakening
If I ever fall in love again,
If we could meet again
I won't let go of that hand or lose my way
I just don't know what to say to you,
Without saying a word
My feelings are overflowing,
Get back in love again
My wish to meet once again is more lovely than the pain
So I'd rather live in reality than an eternity of lost memories
I thought I could never love anyone again
But now I have a premonition of my passion awakening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home