Sunday, December 14, 2008

bugis and vivo.

The Sea View from the restaurant.

me. covering my smile.


YEAH YEAH. Today morning got awaken by my parents. sian.
den washed the toilet and cleaned my bedroom. after that use com till 2.15 den Mosburger eat.

Bugis.
Shop but windows mode. hahas see see but in the end never buy. but i found the tee shirt i have been looking for a long time. My cousin was looking forward to buy the long sleeve shirt but nv succeed.

Vivo.
I tot dun need board the train den my cousin board le i was still standing there. had to wait for 5 minutes for the next to come. Longing to try Carl's Jr. Burger, very big size. No words to express. However the place was full house den nv got a bite of the burger. Go to saporo japanese restaurant. consist of 3 kinds of cuisine. from kyushu, osaka and hokkaido.
The seaview is pleasant only to thie point where u see constructions going on.
what ever it is.

Oh yeah i also saw the fleece le.. hope she likes it!
hahas. maybe my last present to her bah..... hais.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home