Friday, January 30, 2009

a CNY dinner outSSS

Another day.. This time i am settled in NGEE ANN polytechnic's ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. Finally i can make an end to my books. hahas
Hmm... Today we watched THE WEDDING GAME at AMK HUB.
hahas. At first i tot i'm gonna be late cos by the time i finished my prep it is already touching 12.30.. hahas. I changed and took a cab to the venue... in the end reach too early. Then the Ba Jia Yu late so nvm i change to buy tickets are a later time slot... =]
Ba Jia Yu today very EMO.. LOL.
DEN ate FISH&CO. PROCEED TO movies.. okay... it dissapoints me.. what to do?
My dad say go home first den go dinner so i went home to bath.. SHUN bian i change shirt hahas. sticky all over.

As for dinner it is held at TRADERS HOTEL.. At orchard.
this dinner is my uncle's Company' Dinner. they hold it every year..
There is the galleria below...

WE THE BROTHERHOOD AGAIN.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home